You are invited to be a part of my “Worthy” 2 Samuel Bible study—“Broken House—Broken Heart.” There are a lot of advantages to this group and process that I hope you’ll read about below and consider.
This 2 Samuel study offers you a . . .
- No-obligation private online group receiving devotional and/or Bible study notes 5-days a week.
- Easy-to-use and interesting Bible study method.
- Insight and support from me (Beth) and others who are gleaning gems from the Scriptures as well.
- Bible study that gives you the flexibility of functioning as simply a 5 minute daily devotional or challenges you to create your own notes by doing an in depth study as you see how I extract truths and principles from my notes.
The best part is that the “WORTHY” study of 2 Samuel is starting very soon—on October 2, 2016—but you can be added now to reserve your spot or join at any point even after it begins.
All you need to do is:
- Let me know you want to be added to the 2 Samuel Worthy Bible study group by sending a private message to me (Beth Steffaniak) through Facebook or via email at email@example.com.
- I will FB friend you and then be able to add you to the group ASAP.
- At that point, you’ll be notified, but will need to click to accept my invitation to the group before you can see the group wall.
- Once you’re in the group and viewing the group’s wall, click on the”FILES” tab (under the group cover photo) to see the chronological PDF’s that you can now download. Scan back to the beginning for additional resources.
- Begin where we are as a group if you’d like, or begin at the start of the study and go at your own pace.
If once you’re in the group you decide that you don’t like the daily notifications, then click on the “notifications” tab under the cover photo in the 2 Samuel group. Simply select one of the following: all posts, highlights, friend’s posts, or off in order to turn off the notifications completely.
Finally, I would prefer that you not leave the group, but choose the last option, if you the find notifications bothersome. That way you still have access to the PDF’s and can utilize them whenever you have more time or desire.
Here’s one sample of my notes from my 1 Samuel study that’s similar to what I’ll be posting five times a week – “Avoiding Cutting Corners.”
Most importantly . . .
All of this is free to you! However, it won’t be available forever! (As I will close the group eventually and only offer my notes in published form on Amazon).
Did you also know that integrating God’s word can strengthen your faith, as well as encouraging you in your life a marriage?! Well, it will! Diving into God’s word can and will enhance your life AND relationships!
You can click here to go directly to my personal Facebook page, if you’d like to friend me. But remember to let me know that you want to be added to the group or I may not confirm your “friend invitation”—especially if I am not familiar with you.
Thanks so much, friends! I hope to see you in the Worthy Facebook group and back here at Messy Marriage as well!